Mortgage Advisor and Financial Expert
After nearly 20 years of working with large financial service providers, I founded Teutenberg Financial Planning in 2007. Thanks to the knowledge and experience I gained, I can help you to find the right financial solutions for your personal situation. Additionally, I can inform you of your rights in relation to investors and insurance agents. I welcome the challenge, in these times of standardisation, to offer you tailor-made financial advice and to get more out of the financial service sector on your behalf.
As an independent advisor and former credit officer, I can help you not only to find the most suitable financial solution, but also make the necessary arrangements with the lender and insurance company. This way, you can focus on your divorce knowing that the solution you desire is feasible.
The following financial questions often arise during a divorce:
- I want to have the house and the mortgage in my name after the divorce. Is that possible?
- If I take over the home and the mortgage, will I still be able to pay alimony?
- What agreements do we need to make regarding alimony and child support?
- How can we best distribute the retirement benefits?
- What are the fiscal consequences of our divorce?
- How should we deal with our current insurance policies?
- Now that we've agreed on the financial arrangements, what can I still spend each month?